Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello! looking for new and kind friends :))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mainstream101

hello! looking for new and kind friends :)) Empty
PostSubject: hello! looking for new and kind friends :))   hello! looking for new and kind friends :)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:31 am

Hello! I am new here and looking for new and kind friends Smile)
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

PostSubject: Re: hello! looking for new and kind friends :))   hello! looking for new and kind friends :)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Hello. Come on into the room. You will meet all kinds of us in there!! hope to see u there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Re: hello! looking for new and kind friends :))   hello! looking for new and kind friends :)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Yes come to the room....and chat away you will love it!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
venky

PostSubject: Re: hello! looking for new and kind friends :))   hello! looking for new and kind friends :)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi iam new and lonely i need friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello! looking for new and kind friends :))   hello! looking for new and kind friends :)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello! looking for new and kind friends :))
Page 1 of 1