Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of my best friends.. *.R.I.P.*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tracy

Tracy

One of my best friends.. *.R.I.P.* Empty
PostSubject: One of my best friends.. *.R.I.P.*   One of my best friends.. *.R.I.P.* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Sad Sad This is that girls sister who had killed her self in the car....went in the car ...and shut the garage door,,,and her sis left this ...this a.m. on fb..aggh bought major tear to me badly.....

Keith-Rona ChaneY about an hour ago
Three years ago today I lost my only sister. There have been so many times over the past few years where I have had something happen and would look to share it with you like we normally would do with eachother and then it hits me again that you're not here anymore. You're in a much better place. Even though we had our moments where we wouldn't speak to one another we also had a bond that could never be broken. It's called being sisters. I love you and Miss you. REST IN PEACE Jodi Lynn Smith.Sad Sad 

*R.I.P.*♥️ JODI....U ARE MISSED!!!
Back to top Go down

One of my best friends.. *.R.I.P.*
Page 1 of 1