Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You have posted in this topic. How to get teamspeak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

You have posted in this topic. How to get teamspeak   Empty
PostSubject: You have posted in this topic. How to get teamspeak    You have posted in this topic. How to get teamspeak   I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:52 am

Disclaimer first!! These instructions have been tested by others and they should work. I will help you in every way possible to make sure you can get this however there is a point you may have to give up!!!!! I will let you know if you get to this point. Be patient with me and I will be patient with you

Ok that crap is out of the road.

1. Go to http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

2. Presuming you are using windows if you aren't sure of your client just download the 1st one... if that doesn't work go through these instructions again and get second one

3. after you have downloaded and installed keep clicking next you MUST choose your registered username from fc no password

4/ Run teamspeak

5/ Select push to talk and next to that hit V( I chose V for mine but you can choose anything)

6/ Follow instructions as you feel the need until you get to the mute button select

7/ Select the star on the far right of your keyboard to mute.

8/ Keep clicking next

9/ Caution: Where it says all done you need to untick all boxes and then click finnish

8/ click on connections then connect type in your registered fc username

9/Server address is: ts81.light-speed.com:9083 no password

10/ click connect and press and hold the key you chose to press to talk few seconds then talk!!
Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com

You have posted in this topic. How to get teamspeak
Page 1 of 1