Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live general topic trivia games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MusicSpeaks

Live general topic trivia games Empty
PostSubject: Live general topic trivia games   Live general topic trivia games I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:48 am

I have an idea for a fun activity for this site. Once or twice a week we could have a live general topic trivia game for anyone that wants to join.
It could work like this, create a quiz room for those that wish to attend the game. You could have it maybe twice a week at a pre spcified time. Maybe one night could be General Topic and one night could be music trivia. Answers would be typed in and the first three ppl to answer correctly would get points. for example ( first correct answer gets 3 points, second 2, third 1 point ) the person with the most points at the end of 20 questions wins . We could have a halftime after 10 questions for ppl to relax a bit lol. You wouldnt have too cause its fun anyway, but maybe u could offer small prizes for the winners. If wanted to try this idea I would even be willing to head up the games and create the questions, ask the questions and tally the points. Ive asked a few ppl and they think it would be fun as well. Live games are fun for all those that attend. Give it some thot and lemme know what ya think, ok
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Live general topic trivia games   Live general topic trivia games I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:47 pm

I don't think the topic about music would be good. Most people dont know alot of music as u might..
Back to top Go down
MusicSpeaks

PostSubject: Re: Live general topic trivia games   Live general topic trivia games I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm

may or may not be true, idk, thats why i offered to be the questionaire as opposed to being a contestant
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Live general topic trivia games   Live general topic trivia games I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Rachel wrote:
I don't think the topic about music would be good. Most people dont know alot of music as u might..

lol agreed!
Back to top Go down
MusicSpeaks

PostSubject: Re: Live general topic trivia games   Live general topic trivia games I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 pm

thnx rachel, i think it would be a fun actib=vity for the room Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live general topic trivia games   Live general topic trivia games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live general topic trivia games
Page 1 of 1