Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My high school worries and advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

My high school worries and advice Empty
PostSubject: My high school worries and advice   My high school worries and advice I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 am

This high school advice is for new people that are going to high school soon enough and are worried about certain things like if they're worried about getting bullied, hard work, or struggling with friendships, etc.
FRIENDS NOT HELPING WITH ANY SITUATIONS [ IF YOU DO HAVE PROBLEMS GOING ON ]
The teachers are right at their desks waiting to hear your problems so you can trust them.
FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE
Everyone feels uncomfortable on their first couple of days at high school but as you make more friends and have a good time you'll start to feel a lot better.
YOUR ENEMIES GOING TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL
Don't worry about your enemies forget about them.You'll make many new friends and so will your enemy so you'll eventually forget about each other.
GETTING LOST ON YOUR FIRST DAY
You wouldn't be the only one lost on your first day at high school plus I'm sure there will be some student leaders or some teachers there to lead you to your classroom.
FALLING BEHIND IN SUBJECTS
Don't worry lots of people fall behind plus teachers are always there to help you get on track.
HARD WORK
The high school work they have for you isn't that hard at all.Sometimes the work is just a bit hard.If you're really stuck on something ask a friend or the teachers as long as you tried your best anyway.
GETTING BULLIED
Stick near your friends and the bullies won't get a chance to say anything to you or just tell the principal or teachers and they'll help.

Those people that are going to high school I wish you all the best annd thankyou for reading this. xo
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Re: My high school worries and advice   My high school worries and advice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Charlotte wrote:
This high school advice is for new people that are going to high school soon enough and are worried about certain things like if they're worried about getting bullied, hard work, or struggling with friendships, etc.
The teachers are right at their desks waiting to hear your problems so you can trust them.
FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE
Everyone feels uncomfortable on their first couple of days at high school but as you make more friends and have a good time you'll start to feel a lot better.
Don't worry about your enemies forget about them.You'll make many new friends and so will your enemy so you'll eventually forget about each other.
You wouldn't be the only one lost on your first day at high school plus I'm sure there will be some student leaders or some teachers there to lead you to your classroom.
Don't worry lots of people fall behind plus teachers are always there to help you get on track.
HARD WORK
The high school work they have for you isn't that hard at all.Sometimes the work is just a bit hard.If you're really stuck on something ask a friend or the teachers as long as you tried your best anyway.
GETTING BULLIED
Stick near your friends and the bullies won't get a chance to say anything to you or just tell the principal or teachers and they'll help.

Those people that are going to high school I wish you all the best annd thankyou for reading this. xo

Good luck i'm sure all will be okay... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

PostSubject: Re: My high school worries and advice   My high school worries and advice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:54 am

Bahahah sorry had to have fun with it Charlotte lol

The teachers are right at their desks waiting to hear your problems. Simply write your problem on a piece of paper screw it into a ball and throw at the teacher to get his/her attention

FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE
Everyone feels uncomfortable on their first couple of days at high school. As you make more enemies and have a hard time you'll feel even worse.

Don't worry about your enemies forget about them. When they pick you up and throw you in rubbish bin look for a bananna peel to throw at them... If it gets physical smack them in the nose or teeth. If its a guy kick him where it hurts the most. You'll make many new enemies and so will your friends so you'll always remember about them.

If they do timetabes properly you won't have any problem getting lost

If your really dumb you will be placed into a corner or class of dumb students so the intellegent ones can make fun of you. Teachers are always there to help the intellegent students

HARD WORK
If you find yourself doing maths recess and lunch and after school you are working hard.. If you struggle look over at your friends work and just copy what they write.

GETTING BULLIED
Kick em where it hurts most

Those people that are going to high school glad I done my time
Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My high school worries and advice   My high school worries and advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My high school worries and advice
Page 1 of 1