Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Down for Kickin' it Old School!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cupcakehonestly

Down for Kickin' it Old School! Empty
PostSubject: Down for Kickin' it Old School!   Down for Kickin' it Old School! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:52 am

Hey all you cool kids! I'm thrilled that such a site as this still exists... I think of the golden days of chat when it wasn't all saturated with cyber silliness. I think such a day existed? Maybe it was just the nature of the AOL 2.0 chats of my youth. Fun schtuff. Anyway, I really enjoy the simplicity of this site and I'm hoping that I can make some friends. Now, enjoy my compelling performance of unkempt/semi-thrilled/awkward/wave/smile.
Down for Kickin' it Old School! MXbI_B

Looking forward to meeting you
Back to top Go down
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

PostSubject: Re: Down for Kickin' it Old School!   Down for Kickin' it Old School! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Hi there welcome to Chill Zone! Not many decent chat sites left I will admit
Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com
cupcakehonestly

PostSubject: Re: Down for Kickin' it Old School!   Down for Kickin' it Old School! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:07 am

Indeed. Online chatting seems to be dying out in general with the rise of the smartphone it would seem. I've always enjoyed the medium.
Back to top Go down
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

PostSubject: Re: Down for Kickin' it Old School!   Down for Kickin' it Old School! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:43 am

same really, I started chatting online back in 2002 facebook cancelled out most of chat networking for chat rooms this is one website that won't be closing down thankfully.
Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down for Kickin' it Old School!   Down for Kickin' it Old School! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down for Kickin' it Old School!
Page 1 of 1