Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gay and lesbian marriage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy

Tracy

Gay and lesbian marriage Empty
PostSubject: Gay and lesbian marriage   Gay and lesbian marriage I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:22 pm

Lesbians and gays what not which ever you wish to call it.......i feel it should be behind closed doors..this truly *ANGERS*me .....they are trying to make it permanent here in my state which is New Jersey...Shocked Shocked 

Sorry but ugh if i had kids of my own ..i sure as hell wouldn't want my kids seeing that type of stuff in public and having to explain ...."that should be behind closed doors."......*man and a woman *...that's how it should  be .......enough said!!!!!!!.

cheers cheers cheers ..sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

PostSubject: Re: Gay and lesbian marriage   Gay and lesbian marriage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:59 am

ohhhhhhhh don't get me started lol Our current prime minister says if he is re-elected he will may it legal for gay marriage in days!! Why call it marriage... personally I think it should be called something else and should invent a new tradition unlike what marriage is. I do NOT want the are you married or not question to entail after to a woman or man question after!

Society use to be so unexcepting of gay and lesbians that to be in public it would be rather humiliating for them. Im sorry I think it should remain that way am disappointed its not.

You may not agree with what I say but Im sorry to all who are gay but I really and truly think and believe that there is a gene/hormone mix up in each and every gay and lesbian. I know you can not help who you like however Im 99% certain with the correct amount of hormone replacement this can be corrected.

Is it natural to want the same sex my answer is NO IT IS NOT. Why? Because the genetic pool has been messed up. This is no different to common deformity in humans. Like a person that is incapacitated in such a way we don't like and it gets corrected by today's medicines homosexuality needs to fall in this same category and also be corrected medically. This needs to be recognised as no more than a social disability that CAN be corrected.

I echo tracy's post I do not want my kids thinking that it is normal to want the opposite sex. It is only common because as mentioned above it has not been accepted as a gene fault. So I hope this some's up clear as day why in mine and there are still many other's opinion being gay is NOT NORMAL!
Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Gay and lesbian marriage   Gay and lesbian marriage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:49 pm

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/us-treasury-grants-tax-recognition-all-married-same-sex-couples-8C11034114

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

PostSubject: Re: Gay and lesbian marriage   Gay and lesbian marriage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:21 am

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-08-12/gay-marriage-advocates-welcome-rudds-pledge/4880090
Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Gay and lesbian marriage   Gay and lesbian marriage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Least we think the same on something,lmao......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay and lesbian marriage   Gay and lesbian marriage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gay and lesbian marriage
Page 1 of 1