Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buy Your Own Flowers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily

Lily

Buy Your Own Flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Buy Your Own Flowers    Buy Your Own Flowers  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Buy Your Own Flowers

I bought myself some flowers today. I didn't spend a lot, just enough to tell myself I was worth it. It felt good, and every time I look at them I feel good.

Just a small bunch of flowers. But I was learning to take care of my own wants and needs. I was learning to give myself what I needed instead of waiting around for others to give it to me.

We were taught that we had to wait to be told how wonderful and loved we are. But we don't, not anymore. We can love, respect and appreciate ourselves just as we are.

We can teach our children that it is okay to buy yourself a nice card or a small gift simply because you are worth it. We can teach our children to do nice things for themselves as well as others.

Think of the special things you can do for yourself.

If you have a special someone great!

But the only person who stays with us from the time we are born until the day we die is our own self.

Shouldn't we appreciate that special person too.

Give yourself a gift today.

flower
Back to top Go down
*Jack*

Buy Your Own Flowers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy Your Own Flowers    Buy Your Own Flowers  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Problem is I keep buying myself things and now credit cards are maxed out :-)
Back to top Go down

Buy Your Own Flowers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Friendly Advice-
Jump to: