Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you like to do for fun?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel

Rachel

What do you like to do for fun? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like to do for fun?   What do you like to do for fun? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:19 am

I like to hang with my family and friends. I also like to spend time with my 5 month old son, hes the world to me. Usually, I lke to go bowling when I can, shopping, tanning, swimming, listen to music, and live laugh and learn! The best 3 L's anyone could do! I like to dye my hair when it needs it, I just like to stay busy!!! Another thing is meeting new people and getting to know them, I think its veryyy interesting!!!!

Soooo...What do you like to do for fun???
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do for fun?   What do you like to do for fun? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:12 pm

I enjoy time with family and friends, I spend too much time on the computer - so much to read and learn, I spend too much money in the shops, I create wisdom cards and give them to friends and family as gifts, I’m into Zen stuff, I do relaxation and meditation, I like wind chimes and lovely smelling candles, I enjoy forums and sharing thoughts and ideas, I’m not religious but I am a spiritual person and I am very intuitive, I drink my coffee black no sugar, and my favourite food is fish, I love walking barefoot on the beach, I love walking in the woods in the rain……..
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: fun   What do you like to do for fun? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:10 pm

♥I love spending time with family and friends and i love spending all my time with jack he is my true love,i love chillzone ,so glad i came across this site,i also love my black lab midnight we go for walks all the time......♥

Last edited by Amber on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*Jack*

PostSubject: Fun   What do you like to do for fun? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:17 am

I like all the same stuff as everyone else and love spending time with Amber. She is very special.

Hooked on Chillzone. Keep checking in to see who's on.

Love my chocolate lab. I take her everywhere with me. She's even figured out how to roll the car windows down so she can hang her head out!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do for fun?   What do you like to do for fun? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like to do for fun?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: