Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hate Pretending

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piglet

Hate Pretending  Empty
PostSubject: Hate Pretending     Hate Pretending  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:16 am

Sometimes , like today I just kinda feel like I'm there. But it doesn't really matter all that much because I have to pretend to be fine anyway. The main reason is it is too long of a story and it's been a few months now so everything should be ok. We should just move on , but sometimes that doesn't matter. I don't want to move on because maybe deep down I'm still mad about or still worried or some stupid reason. But I can just pretend because it's over with and doesn't matter anymore and wouldn't make since now anyway. Having a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

Hate Pretending  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Pretending     Hate Pretending  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Piglet wrote:
Sometimes , like today I just kinda feel like I'm there. But it doesn't really matter all that much because I have to pretend to be fine anyway. The main reason is it is too long of a story and it's been a few months now so everything should be ok. We should just move on , but sometimes that doesn't matter. I don't want to move on because maybe deep down I'm still mad about or still worried or some stupid reason. But I can just pretend because it's over with and doesn't matter anymore and wouldn't make since now anyway. Having a bad day.

Hope all goes okay...piglet..
Back to top Go down

Hate Pretending
Page 1 of 1