Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just a little tip...of anyone who'shad a broken heart and needs to be healed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy

Tracy

just a little tip...of anyone who'shad a broken heart and needs to be healed  Empty
PostSubject: just a little tip...of anyone who'shad a broken heart and needs to be healed    just a little tip...of anyone who'shad a broken heart and needs to be healed  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Severing relationships are often difficult especially if one person is more emotionally invested than the other. However, in ALMOST all cases those who hurt the most will probably end-up happier because in hindsight when the healing begins and they learn the lessons of being taken for granted, they discover their true worth and hopefully, they will no longer settle for crumbs. So if you are currently in this situation where you are hurting because someone broke your heart, please believe me when I tell you... your heart is really unbreakable. You might think it is because your thoughts are preoccupied with hurt at the moment, but once the dust clouds of anger and pain dissipate, your heart will still be there to tell you, "Hey kiddo, we can only hurt as much as we allow ourselves too and we can be happy the same way."

Smile

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sam98862

just a little tip...of anyone who'shad a broken heart and needs to be healed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a little tip...of anyone who'shad a broken heart and needs to be healed    just a little tip...of anyone who'shad a broken heart and needs to be healed  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:54 pm

hi
Back to top Go down

just a little tip...of anyone who'shad a broken heart and needs to be healed
Page 1 of 1