Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School is Starting Soon !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Piglet

School is Starting Soon !  Empty
PostSubject: School is Starting Soon !    School is Starting Soon !  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:54 pm

School starts wednesday Sad . Lol actually im kind of excited. I like school, it's one of the few things I'm good at. I got English 1 Accelrated Very Happy yay ! I go to open hosue tomorrow that should be interesting lol.
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Re: School is Starting Soon !    School is Starting Soon !  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:04 am

Piglet wrote:
School starts wednesday Sad . Lol actually im kind of excited. I like school, it's one of the few things I'm good at. I got English 1 Accelrated Very Happy yay ! I go to open hosue tomorrow that should be interesting lol.

aww we will miss you ......

but i'm sure u'll pop on when you have the time and i hope you have a great school year! Very Happy

And of course i will see you on msn..... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

PostSubject: Re: School is Starting Soon !    School is Starting Soon !  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Havea great year in school Piglet Very Happy Sometimes I wish I was back into school, I remember all the good times, and once ur out of school u dont get to see your friends everyday. That's one thing I miss the most.
Back to top Go down
Bootz

Bootz

PostSubject: Re: School is Starting Soon !    School is Starting Soon !  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:56 am

yeah I remember my school years, where time goes!!
Back to top Go down
http://boots@tribecomics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is Starting Soon !    School is Starting Soon !  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School is Starting Soon !
Page 1 of 1