Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chill Zone History

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

Chill Zone History Empty
PostSubject: Chill Zone History   Chill Zone History I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:28 am

When I first started chatting online in 2002 I always wanted to create my very own chat room community. In early 2004 I became an admin of a pretty major chat room.

In 2005 I decided to create my own chat room with a heep of my online friends that I had made in the other chat room. I called it... 'The Crew's Friendly Chat'. Things were going great... It was starting to get popular.... however the methods of its popularity weren't to my approval. My admins and my manager were spamming the site that I became admin in.

All wasn't well in the other chat room..... A fellow chatter who once use to manage the chat room I first joined had quit as manager/admin herself and was causing trouble as a regular chatter. I decided that I would do my job as admin gave her warnings.... kicked her and ended up banning her. Well that didn't go down too well. All the admins from that chat room got extremely abusive. Soon the word had spread that I had created my own chat room..... and that I had been stealing that chat rooms regulars to chat in mine. I was suggested to quit for a while and did that for a few weeks.

At the same time I had to warn two of my most regular chatters about their antics...... two girls were just going over the top with affections to each other. Wasn't a harsh warning was just a friendly one. They stormed off. I spoke to them in msn to try and calm them down but they turned around and told me to stick my rules and blocked me on msn. So I decided to ban them for at least a week or two. My admins and manager went wayyyyyy off at me! They were not happy how I had banned these two girls that were so abusive.

Then one day I came home to find I had lost everything. My so called manager had stolen the chat room... banned me from it..... and stole the website!

I worked hard to get the chat room back and eventually I did. Then I was getting death threats from this ex- manager. Eventually I came up with the idea to create a duplicate chat room which he could have so he could leave me alone..... and it worked well for a little while.

At the same time I was banned from the original chat room I first joined for life when my ex- manager had sent a fake copy and paste of something that had been said in msn about their chat.

I then started a new website called Chat Paradise. By this time I had very few friends left online due the fallout with my admins and manager. However it wasn't long before the trouble started again.

I decided to keep the name Chat Paradise but anonymously created a new website to put it on. Time passed and I soon changed the name chat paradise to Entertainment Arena and then Entertainment Arena Chat.

Entertainment Arena was on a free website which of course got a lot of spam. I changed the name to Friendly Chat to gain better google rankings but still didn't work. I soon launched Friendly Chat and created the website www.friendlychat.org however a couple months after I had created it I discovered somebody else had just created a chat site of the same name. So I felt had no choice but to change it to something else. Chat friends was considered but was taken also so it then became Chill Zone

Chill Zone (previously friendly chat) with the web address www.friendlychat.org was created on 08-Sep-2007

Your help in fulfilling my dream of owning a chat community will be soo much appreciated. Tell all your friends and family! Donations help in a massive way!
Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com
Tracy

Tracy

Chill Zone History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Zone History   Chill Zone History I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Excellent work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sugarbabe

Sugarbabe

Chill Zone History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Zone History   Chill Zone History I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:34 pm

My God the way some people act on-line sometimes is incredible isn't it. Although my site is still very young, I've already had a similar experience and 3 members have flounced already!! Shocked All this because they wanted their own personal section and I said no. I've created an adult only section but they wanted this and they wanted that and they wanted their own special group, it went on and on, and because they couldn't get their own way all the time, they flounced.

What you have been through is a lot worse though, getting death threats???!! For Gods sake!!

I think you have worked very hard to get this site up and running, good for you. Don't let em beat you. Be better than them and show that they won't win, if that's what they wanted. Silly people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matesforlife.co.uk
Sponsored content

Chill Zone History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill Zone History   Chill Zone History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chill Zone History
Page 1 of 1