Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy

Tracy

IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play? Empty
PostSubject: IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play?   IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 pm

I'd wanna live in the movie Dirty Dancing......and i would love to be Jennifer Grey..because she is with Patrick Swayze in the movie...hehe! Smile Smile Smile

What movie would u pick to be in the rest of ur life...and what character would you wanna be in the movie?
Back to top Go down
*Jack*

IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play?   IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:18 am

Nobody puts baby in the corner!
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: What movie....   IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:19 am

Ha-ha hun... Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

PostSubject: Re: IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play?   IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:41 am

I'd be Edward in twilight... wonder why :p
Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Movie..   IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:03 pm

lol good one snazzie Tazziee! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Davinski

Davinski

PostSubject: As You Wish   IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play? I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:50 am

Wesley in The Princess Bride
Back to top Go down
http://www.davideyoung.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play?   IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IF you could live in one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? What Character would you play?
Page 1 of 1