Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats going to happen with Syria???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy

Tracy

Whats going to happen with Syria??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats going to happen with Syria???   Whats going to happen with Syria??? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:11 pm

One of my friends just posted this on FB.....

"Obama wants to launch an attack on Syria why the hell would he want to do that they have done nothing to us we are in enough debt now .,,, yet he wants to spend more money putting his nose where it don't belong ,,, I can understand if they did something to us but they didn't what gives Obama take the money that your gonna waste on this so called attack and put it to good use ,,,there is kids going hungry here in the USA people aare out of work come on Obama use your brains not your ASS"

What is your reaction to this????
Back to top Go down
Piglet

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen with Syria???   Whats going to happen with Syria??? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:38 pm

To be fair it isn't really a matter of should we get involved we HAVE to get involved. Syria is using chemical warfare which is again the United Nations laws. I totally agree that we don't need to be getting into more foreign affairs , but we have to. Syria using chemical weapons on their citizens goes against the UN. Also while being at war with other middle eastern countries , saying it is okay for Syria to use chemical weapons sends a pretty bad message. While I don't think it's good to be interfering, it's something that has to be done. I think I heard Parliament was voting on something today if they were going to get involved or not ( pretty sure they voted no ). Although right now I think they are planning on doing a brief attack ... Idk we will see what happens ! And FYI I haven't read a TON of news , so granted my opinion could change. I did enough to get an idea , but I think when stuff like this happens it's really important to keep up with the news ! ( I have a thing about people not knowing what is going on lol )
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen with Syria???   Whats going to happen with Syria??? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:44 pm

lmao ..music didnt even know about it ,,ha had fill him in lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen with Syria???   Whats going to happen with Syria??? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Yeah i've kept up on this here and there...best i can...
Back to top Go down
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen with Syria???   Whats going to happen with Syria??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:01 am

in my personal opinion I think US needs more evidence, on liveleak there was footage of civilian rebels firing them in the first place and not the so called soldiers that US has concluded it was meant to be. I do agree action needs to happen and urgently however it should be backed by the UN first they are the ones doing the investigating.
Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen with Syria???   Whats going to happen with Syria??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:49 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/08/29/9-questions-about-syria-you-were-too-embarrassed-to-ask/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/08/29/9-questions-about-syria-you-were-too-embarrassed-to-ask/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen with Syria???   Whats going to happen with Syria??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats going to happen with Syria???
Page 1 of 1