Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amazing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy

Tracy

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Amazing...   Amazing... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:08 pm

I will never forget the worst car accident i was in...i was in my 20's and i was driving on 295 which is a major highway here in the states, i was driving to a friends house it was pouring rain that night,a huge truck drove by me and i could not control the brakes on my car because i could not see from the truck splashing the rain on my windshield.....my car spun 7 times on this major highway with out hitting any other cars and then the car wrapped around a guardrail with me in it, i was very lucky it was truly amazing.. army men off the road had helped me out of the car,and i had walked away with out a scratch, luckily for some unknown reason that night i was not wearing a seat belt......luckily 2 because my parents were told that if i had been wearing a seat belt that night,i would have not made it because the door was crushed in to my side.........so it's truly amazing how i walked away from this accident with out any injuries!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Love ,hug someone every day because you just never know!
Very Happy xxxxxxx!
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:22 pm

That is amazing - makes you wonder if someone is looking out for you. Don’t you think?
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: amazing...   Amazing... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Yes it does...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:38 pm

♥Amber♥ wrote:
Yes it does...... Very Happy

And the dreams still occur here and there from it..... Shocked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing...
Page 1 of 1