Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short Verses For Inspiration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lily

Lily

Short Verses For Inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Short Verses For Inspiration   Short Verses For Inspiration I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:58 pm

In this world you are given as you give
And you are forgiven as you forgive -
While you go your way
Through each lovely day
You create your future as you live.

Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Short Verses For Inspiration   Short Verses For Inspiration I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:32 pm

The earth turns on its orbit for You. The oceans ebb and flow for You. The birds sing for You. The sun rises and it sets for You. The stars come out for You. Every beautiful thing you see, every wondrous thing you experience, is all there for You. Take a look around. None of it can exist, without You. No matter who you thought you were, now you know the Truth of Who You Really Are. You are the master of the Universe - You are the Universe.

(From The Secret)
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Short Verses For Inspiration   Short Verses For Inspiration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:13 pm

This is my thought for today ~

Today is now here and with it has come the opportunity for you to move in the direction you choose.
If you have been knocked off your feet, today is the day to get back up and get going again.
If you have made choices that led to disappointing results, today is the day you can change your direction.
If you have been holding a treasured dream in your heart, you can begin today to make that dream happen.
If something has been holding you back, today is your chance to start moving beyond it.
All that you've done and all that you are has now arrived at today. In this day there are opportunities that have been building for a lifetime. You've learned what works and what does not, experienced pain, joy, sadness and fulfilment.
Today you know better than ever before just which way to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Verses For Inspiration   Short Verses For Inspiration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Verses For Inspiration
Page 1 of 1