Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My rotton mother

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

My rotton mother Empty
PostSubject: My rotton mother   My rotton mother I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:26 am

Im shutting my own mother out of my life for two reasons

I hold it against her for when my wife was first moved to intensive care over a year ago same day I rang up in tears said I had to stay with her as I feared loosing her....... I copped a mouthful of abuse from my mother as she had to look after kids an extra night. Abused the daylights out of me on the phone when Im beside my wife in intensive care where she had just been moved to be as she had got more critical. I even got told to pull my head in.

Then the other night my mother calls my wife a effing bitch. So IM WRITING OFF THE EFFING COW OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER. If I had've copped the same abuse from a guy he'd be dead!!!
Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com
Tracy

Tracy

My rotton mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My rotton mother   My rotton mother I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:04 pm

relax a bit....
Back to top Go down
Sugarbabe

Sugarbabe

My rotton mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My rotton mother   My rotton mother I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:51 am

Oh crap Taz that's awful. Can I ask what was wrong with your wife, and if she's ok now? That was horrible of your mother to be so abusive to you when you needed her. Your priority had to be your wife. Surely it wasn't too much to ask for your mother to have the kids an extra night? I don't blame you for being so angry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matesforlife.co.uk
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

My rotton mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My rotton mother   My rotton mother I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:27 pm

so she's done it again!! She abuses the living shit out of me when my son is in hospital after he had got out intensive care and high dependency after suffering pneumonia. His pneumonia was so bad that he couldn't breath using his left lung at all and had to be flow to another hospital. Here is my mother abusing the shit out of me over my decision to get rid of our two cats thats fur contributed to my 7 year old sons pneumonia in the FIRST PLACE!!

Mum doesn't believe anything doctors say she thinks she knows more than what doctors do has been arguing saying its not pneumonia the whole effing time!!!!!

Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com
Tracy

Tracy

My rotton mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My rotton mother   My rotton mother I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:26 pm

So sorry you are going thru this....your mom being on your case is the last thing you need!!!!!!! Try not to STRESS over it you have enough on your shoulder.... Crying or Very sad

And i hope James makes a full recovery very soon i'm sure he's being a trooper thou very brave i bet.........then you all can be one big happily family again!!!!! Best of luck to you all!!!

sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My rotton mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My rotton mother   My rotton mother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My rotton mother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Anger Vent Thread-
Jump to: