Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIME TO SHINE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

TIME TO SHINE Empty
PostSubject: TIME TO SHINE   TIME TO SHINE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:54 am

I feel my forehead, I'm starting to sweat like a pig. My face is as red as a strawberry. I've never felt this nervous before.I'm starting to feel dizzy and sick. My worse fear is getting bad stage fright and falling off stage. I'm afraid I'm heading towards that. The judges call out my name. I go out on stage. All I see is heads and faces staring at me. Feels like I'm going to faint. I try to sing but nothing comes out, I try to scream but nothing comes out so I ran backstage and relaxed for a bit then I went back out there and sang like I never sang before. It felt like I was going to jump out onto the moon. When I was finished singing, I had the most biggest applause ever. My dream came true.
Charlotte xo
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

TIME TO SHINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME TO SHINE   TIME TO SHINE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Charlotte wrote:
I feel my forehead, I'm starting to sweat like a pig. My face is as red as a strawberry. I've never felt this nervous before.I'm starting to feel dizzy and sick. My worse fear is getting bad stage fright and falling off stage. I'm afraid I'm heading towards that. The judges call out my name. I go out on stage. All I see is heads and faces staring at me. Feels like I'm going to faint. I try to sing but nothing comes out, I try to scream but nothing comes out so I ran backstage and relaxed for a bit then I went back out there and sang like I never sang before. It felt like I was going to jump out onto the moon. When I was finished singing, I had the most biggest applause ever. My dream came true.
Charlotte xo

beautiful......Smile
Back to top Go down

TIME TO SHINE
Page 1 of 1