Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you get friends online who are decent?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas

How do you get friends online who are decent? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get friends online who are decent?   How do you get friends online who are decent? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:30 pm

I always come across wierdos, liars, and people who just want to show you pics of themselves naked or doing disgusting things. Any advice on making friends online who are at least halfway normal? Question
Back to top Go down
*Jack*

PostSubject: Re: How do you get friends online who are decent?   How do you get friends online who are decent? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:26 am

You've come to the right place. Come in the chat room. Nice people
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

PostSubject: Re: How do you get friends online who are decent?   How do you get friends online who are decent? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:13 am

I probably should have posted this under the "Friendly Advice" section, but I think you got the point.
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Re: How do you get friends online who are decent?   How do you get friends online who are decent? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Hi nicholas i'm ...Amber one of the administrators in Chill zone ...come in r chat room that is one way u will meet ppl....

Here is the link...

http://www.friendlychat.org/

You will love the chat room...lots of great people ,See u there...Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get friends online who are decent?   How do you get friends online who are decent? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you get friends online who are decent?
Page 1 of 1