Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always liked this song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Jack*

Always liked this song Empty
PostSubject: Always liked this song   Always liked this song I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Well first time I heard it Rod Stewart sang it but this one is ok. The message is still the same. Yeah we're both hurting but we both still care. I know I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8m27SL2dg

Back to top Go down
fullcourtpress

fullcourtpress

PostSubject: Re: Always liked this song   Always liked this song I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 am

Todd Rungren classic. "Hello Its Me" is another one of his hits that is the same theme of revisiting old loves.

I guess we all revisit old loves, even when we are "Old" and thinking of past loves Rolling Eyes

It's all part of our history that makes us who we are.

"Can We Still Be Friends?" has a great piano / key board melody. Now wouldn't you hate to have been one of my past loves knowing that when I hear this song, I don't think of you but rather the great melody on the keyboard? No

Both of you need to realize that you both had a positive influence on each other that will change who you both are for the rest of your lives. That is a cool thing. With time the hurt does end. And with enough time, you will realize "Its all good".

Okay, I will shut up now.
Back to top Go down
*Jack*

PostSubject: Re: Always liked this song   Always liked this song I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Haha. I'm not thinking of you but the piano.

Were both ok now. Just went through a rough patch.

I always loved the Rod S version. Very sad. I'll have to check out TR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always liked this song   Always liked this song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always liked this song
Page 1 of 1