Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

youtube has the world gone crazy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slowtalker_m

slowtalker_m

youtube has the world gone crazy Empty
PostSubject: youtube has the world gone crazy   youtube has the world gone crazy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:38 pm

i get really angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. when someone links a song and i click on it and all i get is .Were sorry but u can not view this in your country.has the world gone crazy Mad when even on the christmas market this year if you wanted to play a christmas song for the people to listen to you had to get a licence.even in schools they are only allowed to print out song sheets for the children to sing along .IF THEY HAVE A LICENCE and God help us if u have made an MP3 cd for the car and the police stop u ,they are allowed to go to your house and see if you have the originals.you have to think twice now before you whistle a song while walkin down the street
Back to top Go down
TaZ
Admin
TaZ

youtube has the world gone crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube has the world gone crazy   youtube has the world gone crazy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:03 am

Youtube gets me fuming too!! Now every song you place with a video has to be purchased from itunes or else its not valid. Its getting stupid, also I created a video of myself uploaded it to myspace... I got a temporary account suspension on myspace for that yet youtube let me put it up there!!

Thinks these online video sites need to pull their freaking heads in. It will soon get to the degree where there will be no online video clips to music.

Also brings on the spam crap, the stupid you've been rick rolled lame crap is still going around. He can't sing, so wth spam via misleading text let alone even bother advertising. A pig farting underwater would sound better than that looser.
Back to top Go down
https://cz-chat.forumotion.com

youtube has the world gone crazy
Page 1 of 1